Food Safety is a growing concern among consumers.
To protect consumers as well as their businesses and reputations.
Restaurants can reduce Food Safety risks by implementing procedures in these five areas.
- Monitoring Ingredient Quality – Track temperature changes in refrigerators, warm storage, or other areas in real-time to ensure food stays out of danger zones. If temperatures fluctuate too much, these sensors can warn employees so they can respond swiftly to prevent spoilage and microbial growth.
- Food Safety Procedure Compliance Checklist– Compliance monitoring measures in place and checklist made to ensure procedures are being followed.
- Record and Verify Cleanliness – Training in cleanliness and sanitation. Documenting and verifying daily cleanliness inspections prior to start of day, throughout day and at the end of the night.
- Minimize Touchpoints – Touch free faucets, paper towel dispensers, toilets and doors will help minimize the risk of contamination.
- Improve Traceability – Know your supply chain, where things come from and how they get there.